The Hain Celestial Group is committed to providing our employees with the tools to build A Healthier Way of Life™. As part of our commitment, Hain Celestial offers a competitive benefits program emphasizing employee wellness, resources, value and choice.
Benefits are an important part of the company’s overall total rewards philosophy. As a Hain Celestial employee, benefits offer flexibility, financial protection and a foundation for future security for not only our employees, but their loved ones. Our various benefits programs are tailored to meet the needs of each employee’s personal situation.
Hain Celestial offers a comprehensive benefits program, including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Health Care and Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) Plan
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Initiatives
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Parental Leave
- Eligible salaried and hourly employees are eligible for 6 weeks of Parental Leave at 100% base pay. Our policy includes births, adoptions or placements of foster children.
- Paid Time Off
- Eligible full-time employees are not only able to participate in the paid holiday schedule, but also provided a minimum 2 weeks of paid vacation time:
- All major holidays paid time off
- Safety Commitment: Every manufacturing facility has an established H&S team to ensure a safe work environment.